Monday, May 26, 2014

Compiled List of Nicaraguan Updates


Many of you who I have met since returning from Nicaragua have asked about the work that was done there and the time that I spent there. I have recently added all my emails, that were sent during my time there, to my blog to allow you see what was done at the missions there. I also decided to create one post with the links to all the posts to give make it easier accessible for those who would like to read more about it. If at anytime you have questions about anything, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. 

Nicaraguan Updates

The reason to put all these updates up is in no way to bring glory to myself, but rather to show you the work of God that was done in Nicaragua - a work that would have not been possible had it not been for the love that God extended to all of us by first sending His Son for you and I. This love that  was shown to us was given to us when we accepted Christ and took on this form of love in our hearts following our spiritual re-birth. This love allows us to serve Him and portray His love to those around us. 



May God receive all the glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!