Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scriptural Blessings

Technically Day 3 of GreaThings is a day late. I currently work as a sales associate at a furniture store. I planned to take time to update the blog last night, however I came home to find that we had no internet access. So no blog was written and online college homework could not be completed...I will admit that I was a little worried about my homework and meeting the deadline. 

However I was reminded of 1 Peter 5.7: "Casting all you care upon him; for he careth for you." Even though it seemed like I might not be able to submit homework in time, God still cared about the smallest detail and we regained internet access today at noon. 

Another favorite of mine is 2 Chronicles 7.14: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." I constantly remind myself of this verse and routinely stick my name in there to make it even more personal. We serve a loving God, who cares about each one of us-enough to want to forgive us and heal us, if only we ask. 

There are so many blessings in God's Word, that I cannot even begin to name them all! Blessings to each one!

2 comments:

  1. 2 Chronicles 7:14 is one of my favorites as well. I hope you were able to finish your college work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Melinda, I was able to complete my homework. 2 Chronicles 7.14 has been a favorite verse for many years.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!