As I stood outside gazing into the heavens with its bright moon in a cloud-filled night, I thought of the beauty of the night. And as I continued to gaze into the night, something washed over me and I began to think of how blessed I am!
- Sight to see the beauty of the night
- Hearing to hear the sounds of the peaceful night or the music playing softly in the background
- Education and continuing education as God has allowed
- Warmth of a home, to escape from the cold night
- Water to refresh my physical body and the Word of God to refresh my spiritual being
- Fearfully and wonderfully made
- Healthy and alive to serve my Lord and be a witness of His Great Love
I can't even begin to make a dent into all the wonderful blessings that the Lord has bestowed upon my life. I was reminded tonight as I stopped to take a moment to count my blessings, I reflected on the promise that "He knows just what I need"
Amidst the burden of the moment, He prompted me to look heavenward! He is always on time! I am blessed beyond human comprehension. Words cannot begin to even number my blessings!