Saturday, November 3, 2012

GreaThings Info

One thing that I have come to enjoy about Facebook, is finding so many blogs out there that are dedicated to the inspiration of the Christian. Just this week I became aware of GreaThings. Started in 2007, it has become a tradition that happens each November for two weeks before Thanksgiving. Starting November 8th through November 22nd, I have decided to give it a whirl. For any of you who would like to know more about this challenge, check out  Great Things and Great Things 2012 Schedule.

Each day I will add the new post to the list below!

GreaThings 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!