Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Inspired by whom...

Day 14 of GreaThings

The life of Paul...a man that before His conversion, persecuted many Christians. Following his conversion, he endured much heartache and many trials, including being persecuted. Yet amidst this he reminded us that he had learned that in whatsoever state he was, therewith to be content. (Phil 4.11) He continuously challenges me to be content with my lot in life, whether it is at work, or at home, or at school, or just wherever. We find that Paul rejoiced no matter his lot. Definitely has been a challenge for me.

Other Christians in the health field...I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with a large group of Christian  healthcare professionals. We spent the weekend studying God's word together, talked about experiences that only health professionals laugh, compared our trials and blessings of our jobs. For me, as a nursing student, it was a great opportunity to fellowship with other Christians and bless and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!