Friday, June 7, 2013

Five Minute Friday - Fall

Five Minute Friday
FALL...this word has attained a new meaning to me. As a nurse aid, I am asked to keep my eyes open as I care for each patient - to check for signs that that could be potential fall risks for me patients. Are they unsteady? Are they confused?

As a Christian, there are also fall risks. Intentional disobedience, stumbling blocks...can lead to a spiritual fall. So what do I do about these issues? Am I constantly aware of the "falls" and am I doing all that I can to eliminate the potential fall?

What are the "falls" in your life?

Blessings, Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea, I'm sure that we all have those spots that we wish we could white-wash and get away with but it's important that we deal with them. Thank you for the reminder!
    ~Sarah from http://sudryandspecific.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!