Friday, May 31, 2013

(in)courage: There's Power in Your Story -

I was blessed as I read what Kaitlyn had to share today at (in)courage.
Shared from (in)courage...  
You don’t know me from Adam. Oddly enough, I don’t know you either.
But this I do know:
You need encouragement.
You have a Story to tell.
You are community.
If we had the chance to sit down across from each other over a frappechino and something chocolate-y {a warm brownie, preferably}, I bet we would be fast friends.
There’s nothing that binds friends so fast as the power of Story. It’s in the sharing of Story that we find community in one another. When I share a piece of myself, you can relate to the real me, raw and exposed. When you speak of your triumphs and struggles, I’m right there with you, celebrating as you cross the finish line and holding your hand when the tears fall... Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!