Thursday, June 27, 2013

How Great Thou Art!


How Great Thou Art...those words have been running through my mind continuously. I just completed my 2nd week of Anatomy & Physiology class. Studying the body in-depth leaves me awe-struck. How intricately all our body parts work together, upon command and behind-the scenes, should be proof alone of a Creator. How great He truly is! 

I've taken to coloring...hey whatever helps with making vital information stick in my brain.

Lab Homework - I might not be an artist, but it helps to remember the important parts.

Have a great week!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! Thanks for sharing!

    (and oh, my...what long-winded names for the different parts of the brain!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!