Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Moments in Time!

Just a snapshot of my life:

Time keeps slipping by and each day changes into night. 
Day fading into night...
And yet another night changes into a new day, new life, new moments.
New life...
Each  new moment brings us one step closer to the return of Christ for His Church.

I have been kind of quiet on here the last couple weeks. Much of it was due to the many changes that were taking place in my life. Spring Semester 2013 drew to a close, so there was several nights of mad scrambling to finish preparing for finals and bring the semester to a great close.
The desk, upon completion of the semester :)
Amidst preparation for finals, I also prepared for a job change. I recently began a job as a Nurse Aide at a local hospital. I had been looking for an opportunity to begin a career in nursing while I am still in school. It was a change in pace for me. I went from sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day to being on my feet, attending to patients 8 hours a day. The transition thus far has gone well and I look forward to learning alongside the rest of my nursing team. I has been a blessing to see a dream come true.

I am looking forward to see where God will lead in the next months and years. Thank you to all who have prayed and continue to pray with me about God's leading.

Blessings, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!