- To me, it is laying my head down at night and sleeping.
- To me, it is reading God's Word and basking in His tender mercies.
- To me, it being able to step back from the cares of the day and reflect in what has taken place and realize that God was there with me all day.
Rest is a vital part of my life, in the physical, spiritual and emotional sense.
- Without my physical rest, many times I am unable to function efficiently in my daily duties.
- In spiritual sense, without proper rest I struggle to live a victorious Christian life.
- Emotionally, lack of rest makes it impossible to function rationally.
To live victoriously, sufficient rest is vital and I desire to find the "happy medium."
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back to Lisa-Jo and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..