Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday Windows...

I have decided to start a new routine of blogging. "Wednesday Windows" will be pictures of the sights that surround me from week to week.

Forlorn little house 

The construction of a new house

Stone walls built by hand over the years by the property's owner

Snowy and dreary one day

Bright and sunny the next day

The lonely windmill in the field

 The beautiful view on Easter Sunday morning at our Sunrise service

Man's best friend...

Often seen on the back roads of Amish Country...

Have a wonderful day!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love your pictures, Andrea. I love the view from your Easter Sunday one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Some days it can just be ramblings, but I hope it has blessed you! "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:12. Blessings!